June 18 - 24, 2012
Week-long riding clinic for beginners and intermediate riders. Daily clinic time, field trips to famous breeding farms, sightseeing, trail rides under the midnight sun, and time to soak in the hot springs. Students will learn about the breed from general horse care to riding and basic training. This is our original trip with the best of everything and wonderful Icelandic home cooking and hospitality.
Package includes the following:
• All ground transportation.
• 3 home-cooked meals per day.*
• Accommodations based on double occupancy.
• Daily curriculum which includes classroom time, riding clinic, & field trips.
• Each participant is assigned 2 horses for the clinic.
• Sightseeing in the surrounding area.
• Transport to local hot springs.
• Guided trail riding.
• Trip to tack stores.
• Transport to the Blue Lagoon.
• One-on-one time with the clinician.
SIGN UP NOW. Limited Availability.
In 2012 the Landsmot Horse Festival will be taking place in
Reykjavik from June 25th - July 1st. The festival
immediately follows our trip. We can help you with your accomodations if
you are planning to attend the festival. Please be aware that accomodations
in Reykjavik will fill up quickly so start your planning now.
Airfare to Iceland from the US is not included in our price. SOLD OUT!!
CHECK OUT THE PHOTOS TAKEN FROM OUR 2011 TRIP!!!!
BACK TO SCHEDULE